Each week you’ll have a three hour window (between 4pm and 7pm on Wednesdays or Thursdays) to pick up your veggies at one of our dropoff locations. We will set out the vegetables in individual bins (tomatoes in one bin, carrots in the next, etc), and they will be preportioned, either in bags or in bunches. There will be instructions on how much you should take from each bin.
You, the shareholder, need to bring enough shopping bags (hopefully cloth ones) to bring your veggies home. Usually 2 shopping bags or one plastic shopping basket will be enough.
Our dropoffs will be in the following locations:
- Ottawa South (Near Bank and Heron)
- The Glebe (Near Bank and 2nd)
- Westboro (In the parking lot of Mountain Equipment Co-op)
- At Bakker’s general store in Manotick Station (the farm)
- Downtown Manotick (beside Lindsay and McCaffery’s)
By the time you get home from your pickup, you should have our weekly newsletter in your email inbox, complete with news from the farm, reflections on the beauty of working with food, and a recipe or two.
To sign up for a CSA share, please see our CSA Contract page.