Each week you’ll have a three hour window (between 4pm and 7pm on Wednesdays or Thursdays) to pick up your veggies at one of our dropoff locations. We will set out the vegetables in individual bins (tomatoes in one bin, carrots in the next, etc), and they will be preportioned, either in bags or in bunches. There will be instructions on how much you should take from each bin. You, the shareholder, need to bring enough shopping bags (hopefully cloth ones) to bring your veggies home. Usually 2 shopping bags or one plastic shopping basket will be enough.
Summer & Fall Share Pick Up Locations
Each week you’ll have a three hour window between 4pm and 7pm on Wednesdays or Thursdays, at the following locations:
- NEW! Riverside South (Exact Location TBD)
- Ottawa South (Near Bank and Heron)
- Downtown Manotick (Location TBD but on or very close to Manotick Main St)
- The Glebe (Near Bank and 2nd)
- At the Old Farm (Next to Bakker’s General Store)
- NEW! Downtown Hull (Rue Laval)
- NEW! At the New Farm (115 Chemin de la Beurrerie, Masham)
- Westboro (In the parking lot of Mountain Equipment Co-op)
- Hintonburg (Opposite Suzy Q in the Park on Wellington)
By the time you get home from your pickup, you should have our weekly newsletter in your email inbox, complete with news from the farm, reflections on the beauty of working with food, and a recipe or two.
To sign up for a CSA share, please see our CSA Contract page.
Summer & Fall Farmers’ Markets
Need A Few More Veggies
Visit us at one of the local Farmers’ Markets around town, click here to find out when and where.